I’m so incredibly excited and honored to announce we’ve won our third blog award for being a very Versatile Blogger!
A HUGE thanks goes out to Nicky Wells over at Nicky’s Blog for bestowing it to us. Nicky Wells is a fabulous new author whom we’ll be having over at The Write Stuff next week to learn more about her book and give you a chance to win a copy of Sophie’s Turn!
The rules for accepting this award:
You thank the person that sent it to you and provide a link back to their website. Tell 7 things about yourself. Then, you send it to 15 versatile bloggers and of course, notify everyone that you gave them the award.
Here’s 7 things about me I bet you didn’t know yet!
1. I hate spiders more than anything. I just can’t stand their beady little pairs of eyes…
2. My sisters and I make our own jam every fall. We have a Blackberry Jam that is itself award worthy!
3. I wrote my YA novel in 2 1/2 mos. When I get set on something, I can’t stop! I have to keep going but it’s what pushes me forward to the finish line.
4. I still write letters. You know, those things people used to send before email. I’m also a huge scapbook junkie. But as the youngest of 5 children, someone had to start recording all our Kodak momments, right?
5. My husband and I visited Niagra Falls. It was a magical day…that is until my car hit and killed Bambi on our way home.
6. I turned down my invitation to law school…and I couldn’t be more happy that I’m not stuck in a Contracts and Legal Policy class right now.
7. I just lost my dog, a pekingese named Julie, after 14 1/2 years, she was the cutest little thing…and I miss her still.
Here’s whom I’m passing along this fabulous award to!
4) Write Now
8 ) Unedited
13) The Book Chick