Twenty years later, I am a freelance and YA writer who tries to keep my plants alive. Currently, I live in Colorado with my husband and our three spider plants.
Check out my website if you want to get the 411 on everything I do. You can also check out my 3rd interview with the Inky Fresh Press, 2nd interview by Write Now and first interview by The Stiletto Gang.
Here are a few random facts I bet my latte you didn’t know:
1) My favorite food is cheesecake–and has been since the age of 7.
2) I eloped when I was 18.
3) My husband and I just celebrated our 8th anniversary.
4) My favorite color is pink. Ok, maybe you knew that one…
5) I’m a huge fan of Science Fiction TV, especially the Stargate series.
6) I had a little pekingese dog named Julie who lived to the old age of 14 1/2.
7) I’m a certified scuba diver.
8 ) I’m also distantly related to the famous poet, Robert Frost.
9) I can’t start my morning without a white mocha latte–an expensive habit to keep.
10) I can never have too many purses or fabulous shoes. I have three sisters and we all share the same love for bags and heels. I’ve even gone rock climbing in high heels which leads me to my next fact…
11) I’ve hiked Pikes Peak, a 14,114 foot tall mountain. That time I wore sensible shoes.
12) I’m not a writer because I like to write–words simply burst out of me.
-Brittany Roshelle Davis