This is possibly the most fabulous award that can be given to a blogger….and I’m thrilled to announce The Write Stuff won it’s second blog award! A HUGE thanks goes out to Chick Lit Central for bestowing it to us. Chick Lit Central is a blog that revolves around Chick Lit novels: giving them away in weekly contests and interviewing their authors as well. If you haven’t yet visited this site, you need to!
The rules for accepting this award:
You thank the person that sent it to you and provide a link back to their website. Tell 7 things about yourself. Then, you send it to 15 fabulous bloggers and of course, notify everyone that you gave them the award.
That is exactly what I, a super stylish blogger, will do!
7 Things About Me that you didn’t know:
1) My favorite food is cheesecake–and has been since the age of 7.
2) I eloped when I was 18! Very Romeo and Juliet of me you could say…
3) My husband and I just celebrated our 7th anniversary.
4) My favorite color is pink. Ok, maybe you knew that one…
5) I’m a huge fan of Science Fiction TV, especially the Stargate series.
6) I have a little pekingese dog named Juliet who’s 16 years old.
7) I wear high-heels all of the time…even in the house.
Now I get the honor of passing along this award to 15 stylish bloggers:
2. Brant Flakes
9. Chick Lit+
11. Girls with Books
12. The Writer Mama
14. YA Fresh