Twenty years later, I am a freelance and YA writer who tries to keep my plants alive. Currently, I live in Colorado with my husband, our beautiful son, and our three bamboo plants.
Here are a few random facts I bet my latte you didn’t know:
1) My favorite food is cheesecake–and has been since the age of 7.
2) I eloped when I was still technically a teenager.
3) My husband and I have been married for over a decade!
4) My favorite color is pink. Ok, maybe you knew that one…
5) I’m a huge fan of Science Fiction TV, especially the Stargate series.
6) I had a little pekingese dog named Julie who lived to the old age of 14 1/2.
7) I’m a certified scuba diver or at least I was….you have to renew those things, right?
8 ) I’m distantly related to the famous poet, Robert Frost.
9) I can’t start my morning without a latte.
10) I can never have too many purses or fabulous shoes. I’ve even gone rock climbing in high heels which leads me to my next fact…
11) I’ve hiked Pikes Peak, a 14,114 foot tall mountain. That time I wore sensible shoes.
12) I’m not a writer because I like to write–words simply burst out of me.
-Brittany Roshelle Davis
Check out my website if you want to get the 411 on everything I do. You can also check out my 3rd interview with the Inky Fresh Press, 2nd interview by Write Now and first interview by The Stiletto Gang.